Does your business or sports team need a buzz? Looking to attract a whole new clientele to your business? You need Promotion in Motion! This unique program, designed and executed by Tana, brings that extra boost and jolt of energy you need to go from ordinary to extraordinary!
The objective of Promotion in Motion is to put the spotlight on your business or team by holding a competition that draws new customers to you and your business. This programs provides one contestant with an ultimate prize package! This type of promotion is unique and can only successfully be executed by a former Apprentice finalist. Tana Goertz gets the best of the best to sign up to become a contestant in this highly energetic, competitive, experience.
See the RESULTS below for an example of what Promotion in Motion could do for your business!
Iowa Stars Hockey Team – Accomplishments (2007-08 Season)
- Largest crowd in team history at the first task.
- Sold 92% of total ticket sales for games included in tasks.
- 200% increase in revenue for concession stand food and beverage sales promotion nights.
- 59% Increase in next Season Ticket holders.
- Total ticket sales, sponsorship packages, and charity-related promotions – $ 104,900
Iowa Chops Hockey Team – Accomplishments (2008-09 Season)
Record breaking crowds of 10,280 people for 1st task and 12,779 for final task.
Significantly increased revenue for concession stand food and beverage on nights of promotion.
Total ticket sales, sponsorship packages, and charity-related promotions – $74,300.
Powered By 30A Media | Hosted by Fat Pipe Hosting